Looking for an Off the wall, over the top Cubs watchface

@chadwgraves37 That’s awesome, I’m glad you like it but you still haven’t answered my question about the bases. Soon as you let me know which you would prefer I’ll do that part too. Also would you like date, steps or weather on the dim screen too?

I like the bases at all four spots personally. And I’d love all the other data on it also if you don’t mind doing it. I’m already amazed by it. All that would blow my mind!!

Hey sorry it took me so long to get this done but here you go. Here’s another link to it. I don’t know if this is the right colors for the bases since I don’t know much about baseball but I do know they are surrounded by dirt so I tried to make them look a bit dirty. Give it a try and let me know what you think about it. Also I feel like home plate is a bit to big, do you agree?

2 Likes

Looks great!! It might be a hair to big but its fine. The whole face looks awesome!

ok ill bring it down a touch and then add the bases to the dim mode. I’ll also add the date.

@chadwgraves37 Ok check it again. I did the updates we talked about. Is there anything else you would like done to it before it goes Live?

That is AWESOME!!! Perfect timing too. I’m going to the game today so I can show it off. Good game, good food, good beer then some good fireworks tonight. Its gonna be a good day!!! Happy 4th of July to all you amazing facer creators.

2 Likes

Happy 4.th of July for you!

Happy 4th! I’m glad you like it and I’m thankful I was able to get it made in time for your game. Hope it’s a great one!