Looking for beta testers for Facer 2.6.0

Hi all,

We are gearing up for the release of Facer 2.6.0, which includes a significant overhaul of our rendering engine laying the groundwork of future updates of Facer. We are looking for beta testers to take this new build for a spin and report any inconsistency or degradation in performance or functionality compared to Facer 2.5.2. To give the new version a try, please register on Google Play at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jeremysteckling.facerrel

We’re looking forward to your feedback in this thread!

Thanks!
~ The Facer team

A shape’s fill color will be white when in dim mode regardless of their fill color in the web editor. They retain their same color in active mode. I’ve tested with circles and squares.

Hey @Lighthead,

Thanks for the report! This is expected behavior though. You can find more info about it here: Change dim mode text color?

Thanks for the reply, Tim.

What about black shapes though? They will turn white when in dim mode which could contradict with the color scheme of that watch face. This also seems to only have started occurring with the 2.6 update.

Hey @Lighthead,

That’s a good point we haven’t yet decided on. We’re going to take another hard look into our ambient mode system in the upcoming time, to see if there is any way we can improve it to better fit the designers’ vision. If you have any suggestions they are welcome!

@Facer_Official

Following expressions stopped working in 2.6.0: $#ZLP#=true?125:108$
Worked well in 2.5.X.

I’m using it here: Konstantin - My watchface 001 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Hey @kvj,

Looking into this! Will probably be fixed in the next update. Thanks for the tip!