Mickey Mouse Cursed?

Hey all,

Last week I came accross a couple of free Mickey Mouse themes and none of them seemed to work for Gear S3. So I decided to make my own and low and behold I can not get it to work on my Gear either. In the website it shows up fine, but if I press “Sync” or “send to phone” nothing happens. Also if I bring it up via the mobile app on my Andriod Edge 7 all it shows is the default facer logo. It never loads the watch theme and the option to sync it freezes up. I replicated the issue by deleting it and creating a new theme but I get the same results.

Any thoughts? Here is the link: zibom - Mickey Mouse Free - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Update, FIXED - apparently I was forced to logout of the mobile app and log back in and it worked!

I had the same problem, I have the gear s2, and I have created a collection of Disney related watches… here is my rendition of the Mouse… nerio alberto - Mickey simple hands & digital - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer