"Must End in .ttf"

I found a nice font that I’d like to use for a new watch face. In the description page for the font it says it ends with .ttf (the font is Ayres.ttf) but when I try to use the font a window pops up saying the font needs to end in .ttf. I’m confused because it does end with .ttf but it still won’t let me use it. So what else am I missing???

That should work although that font does not include a % character that you may need.

Edit: I just tried that font. It works for me - no error. On the battery % it appears to insert a generic “%”, so that may not show up on actual watches. You may have to test that or work around it.
Note: There is also an .otf file included in the download. Could you have mistakenly installed that instead?

1 Like

That’s strange because I have already imported some fonts without the % character but I didn’t get any error

1 Like

I’ve never seen that error either. My fonts without the % showed it in the preview, but omitted it on the watch face. @phillipsasha15 I used Dafont when I downloaded it earlier today. If your file seems to be corrupt, try that site. I know theirs works.

1 Like

as a extra check make sure your system is not hiding known extensions as it may have another at the end of the tff

oh and make sure you have unzipped the file before trying to include it as the file must be in a normal location and not zipped

1 Like

Yea, can be that