[Need HELP] Sine-Transparency clipping

Well, you could increase from 3 seconds …

($#DWE#<=X?sin(#DWE# * Y)*100:0$)

where:

X = total time to cycle up then down = 3 seconds or whatever works best

Y = 3.14159 / X

GREAT!

I just used: $#DWE#<=4?(sin(#DWE#/1.2)*100):0$

This one works perfect!

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

You are most welcome, as always :slight_smile:

1 Like

If i can do anything for you - just ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Gauss, I will ! :slight_smile:

Cheers
Mike

That´s the reason why i needed the formula:

Try out time fast forward to see the phases…

2 Likes

I love the concept and the imagery; the implementation is of course 1st class as usual. The Route 66 logo shows up nicely when one flicks between dim and bright modes. Well done!

Thank you very much. I reduced the fading to 2 seconds. In this case there is some more time left to look at the landscape and the values…

1 Like

It works well. I would like to visit one day - maybe not a bike though; it reminds me of the film Easy Rider :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fine! Yes, it´s an awesome landscape. I would like to visit as well - but i am to old to go by bike as well, lol.

We seem to have had the same mind. “Easy Rider” was my intention to create it. Unfortunately i didn´t found a good template for the chopper used in the film.

1 Like

I can’t remember the film at all, just the ending; it occurs to me that when the battery gets very low you could have a car drive past with a couple red necks and … mmm, then again, perhaps not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, i can´t remember the ending as well, but it´s a nice idea. On the other hand it will be to much.

BTW… I just tested out how to delay the start of a second fading item by modifiying your formula.

It works nice…

$#DWE#>1&&#DWE#<=3.5?(sin((#DWE#/0.75)+0.3) * 110):0$

1 Like

Nice, looks good!

Fine. Now i only have to decide if i want to give it out for free… That´s a hard decision after all that work behind it.

1 Like

Ah the choice of the artist - to sell to pay the rent or freely share to a larger audience?

A great design in any case.

ps. past my bed time and eary start tomorrow, so it’s off to sleep for me; thanks for the chat :slight_smile:

You´re welcome. I have to thank you. Have a nice sleep!

1 Like