New member to facer

Hello am new today hope i can make some nice designs for you all

2 Likes

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your work.

1 Like

Welcome! Any idea what kind of design you want to make first? Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Very helpful people here.

1 Like

Thank you very much but I think ill have a play about first see what’s what then maybe ask lol

Welcome @Gizmo!
2 80’s movie references in one, I think I’m going to like your work :wink:

1 Like

Oh I think all my work will be late 80s early 90s music and films lol

Can you make the faces on tablets cos my phone won’t work and I have a oldish computer

Hello Gizmo and welcome. Glad to have you.
It does work on phone/tablet if you are using chrome in my experience. I design on my phone a lot but there’s a bit of a learning curve. It doesn’t behave exactly like it’s supposed to. Just make sure you have desktop site activated. If you use a tablet with windows it works much better. I do all my work on a surface pro.

1 Like

Thanks think ill stick to my computer lol. I’ve added a few more faces just basics till i figure it out more and then maybe I’ll subscribe

I’ve done a nice little manchester United sports face cos everyone in the world likes man united so hopefully I’ll get a few ppl using it and give me more insentive to do more hope it works lol

Hope so too! Make sure you go share your work in the show your style section. That will help with getting more users to see and sync your work.

1 Like

Gizmo well arrived on the planet Facer. Good fun.

1 Like

Where is show my style lol

Hi Gizmo, I think you should enlarge the characters of the digital writings (battery, time etc …) not sis you read well, good day.

1 Like

thank for the input ill adjust now :wink:

Technically this thread is in show your style right now. Haha

1 Like