New mustang watchface

I made this watchface by request, this design is inspiration from the 1964 Ford Mustang speedometer… cc is appreciated… thank you…

2 Likes

That’s awesome Alberto. Nice layout. Now you need to make another one for Eleanor (1967 Mustang Shelby GT500). Don’t forget the nitrous GO button :smile:

2 Likes

Will do! Getting ideas already! Thank you so much!

1 Like

here it is, not really so much change in the “hood” but to resemble the 1968 speedometer, im working on replacing the digital for a manual hours gauge, like it has it on the original car

2 Likes

Both are really nice work Alberto.
To echo your comment about the digital parts, they seems to me “not fully in the theme” if it makes sense.
Maybe something like this could go better for the time:

Have you tried just to write some info (battery for example) just directly on the dial using the same font as the rest? It’s not so dynamic, so maybe it could work…

My 2 cents,
Cheers,
P.

1 Like

thats what im working on, the clock will be on that design that you showed, but not having enough time (i wanted to release as soon as i could), but thats the direction im going…

2 Likes

A Ford Lincoln Logo would be nice. Id be really grateful if you could make this for me anyone please.

1 Like

Just the Lincoln Star Logo

1 Like

just to add a Lincoln logo? or a particular Lincoln car that you would like to be design?

1 Like

That’s awesome Alberto - I like both of them. Great job!

John

1 Like

Btw congratulations for your winning! Amazing!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing work. Looks great!

2 Likes

@Nerioalberto thanks!

2 Likes