New watchface for the Borderlands Community?

I’ve been noticing that the other day the Borderland Community has exploded once again with the release of live Game play of their new creation. Borderlands 3. The site that I run has seen a huge increase of traffic and my users and myself have been wanting to find more Borderland watch faces for our smart watches. After running a poll, 65% of the users were wanting Tiny Tina and 35% requested Mad Moxxi. I raise this post in order to possibly help others get recognized better since the release of Borderlands 3 is right around the corner, so will the popularity of smartwatch users wanting to run such watch-faces. With this being said, any watch-faces that arise within the next two months related to Borderlands will in fact be noted and talked about on my site.

2 Likes

I will put to work! and we’ll see what comes out!

I was already planning on doing something glad to hear there’s interest.

Sounds nice, i always loved to play Borderlands. Is this an official request? Can we use game graphics or do we have copyright infringements?

Greetings, GAUSS.

Hello everybody,
I am pretty new to the community but big fan of the game, so I tried to design something featuring my favourite character: Claptrap!

Here’s my two drafts, I know they’re very simple, but I’d love if you let me know what do you think about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah. That‘s what i meant… ok.

OK. First look.

This is what i created so far but it will get animated. It´s already splitted in douzends of single layers. I hope you will enjoy. :wink:

Round:

And square:

Time is left orientated and the traffic light on the right side will display the battery state.

Greetings, GAUSS

4 Likes

Ok - it´s up and ready to sync! Enjoy this hot game babe.

Greetings, GAUSS.

7 Likes

Great job! She looks like she could step out of the watch - the 3d effect is fantastic!

Thank you!

1 Like

I know I’ve said this before but absolutely epic face my friend.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I like it a lot but it‘s not very famous…

Hi Everyone,
I don’t know much about Borderlands but i thought I’d have a go!
If there is anything you don’t like I can remove it like the hands for instance but happy to always take on any feedback.
Thanks

Version 2

3 Likes