No Facer watch face shown on Samsung watch

I have a Samsung Watch. I bought a face from Facer and installed it. Two issues - First, every time I select that face, instead of just showing up on the watch it has to load, just like it did when I first bought it. Takes forever. Second problem is that when I long press on the watch face to select a new face all my choices show up except the Facer face. All I see is the Facer logo. I can select it and it will load (after about 15 seconds) but if I get more than one face from you guys I won’t know which face is which. Can’t live with this. Anyone know how to fix?

UPDATE - I Just downloaded a freebe to test. Download went fine accept the new face replaced the face I paid for (behind the Facer logo). When I selected the logo the face said it was “syncing” and took 12 seconds to show up on my watch!!! NOT GOOD. I want to buy more faces from you guys but need this fixed first. Thanks

Hello @lee.olson, I’m sorry to hear you are having troubles. I think i can help you though. Facer faces do not show up on your watch like other faces. They are stored in your facer watchbox. To find the watchbox you need to have the facer face active (the facer logo among all other faces in your settings menu) then triple tap the face. This should bring up your watchbox that has up to 10 of your most recent facer faces. This should Also include your paid face.

Please let us know if this solves your problem. We want you to be able to enjoy all the faces you want!