[FIXED] Tizen 4.0.0.4 iOS Sync Issue Support Post

double check youve got the new firmware running on the watch

I had to have the galaxy watch app actively running for anything to sync

I thought was always the case. I thought facer pushed faces to your watch via the Galaxy watch app?

I never used to mess with the galaxy app on my phone before the update and never had issues getting the faces to sync. Now I have to constantly re-open the galaxy watch app and make sure it’s actively running when I wanna push a face to my watch. Shouldn’t even need your phone according to the support page it should actually work better if you aren’t connected to a phone and just connected to WiFi. That was it does not send over bluetooth.

I think it’s only facers temp workaround mate. I believe normal service will resume when Samsung fix the root cause.

1 Like

Hi everyone - We have GOOD news, this is issue is now fixed! No need to update, syncing on the current release should now be working (i.e. no more need for the workaround).

Thanks to all for your patience as we looked into this!

5 Likes

Good work, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

I can confirm normal service resumed :slight_smile:

great to hear!! btw, i’m noticing lately a huge battery drain w/facer watch faces vs my samsung ones. will try a few of my geek steps but wondering if others notice it. only got 9 hours today on my gear sport.

Cant say i’d noticed mate, If anything id say my battery usage has improved since the 4.0.0.4 update

So what is the solution for being not able to move watch faces to the watch? Which device do I have to set back again, hm?!

Sorry, the exact nature of your problem is not clear to me from your post. I take it that you have successfully installed facer on your watch and phone but can not sent faces to your watch, is that right?

If you can share which watch and phone models you have, hopefully someone with the same setup can give you some things to try.

Some basic things, that no doubt you have tried, but just in case :slight_smile:

• have you installed all the latest versions of operating systems, Apps, etc. on your phone and your watch?

• Have you enabled notifications in the Facer App?

• Have you tried sending a face to your watch from the web site via a browser on a PC or tablet?

If no-one else with the same set up can help you then you can raise a support request from the offical support guys by filling in the form at:

Submit a request – How can we help?

or sending an email to:

facer-support@little-labs.com

I hope you can find a solution to the problem you are having. If your watch and phone are compatible with Facer then it should be possible to get them talking to each other.

I went looking and found these articles that might help you:

1 Like