Outdoor Companion v1 - UPDATED

Just testing this out to see if it works and will be “likeable” let me know your thoughts. Thanks to @Ben for all the help with the compass and tides!! <- Check out his designs here!
Just wish I could do an altimeter as well.

2 Likes

Good work :slight_smile: but it would nice if you give an explanation of how to use the compass because it refers to the direction of the shadow of the sun
as a reference here see Promotional Images at G7 - G7 Analog Compass Time - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
and about moon phase and the tides calculations carry an accuracy of +/- or ± Plus-minus because as the estimates are not queried to UTC date and time.
Hope it can help and give benefit all… :slight_smile:

Yes, I was thinking about maybe adding the instructions and changing the blue on the hour hand to yellow for those that don’t already know how to actually do it. Also I’ve been checking my local tide and I need to change it some for here…it’s always backwards on watch from my actual.

I have updated the watchface. I will put the directions on how to use everything once I publish it. I changed the hands for the sub-dials. Added a yellow hand for the sun on the compass dial (red showing North, yellow showing the sun’s position) I modified the tide rotation and it is very close to the tide charts for my area now, maybe try with your areas and let me know how it is?? Thank you for anymore input :thumbsup: