[TOPIC CLOSED - see update inside] Post your watchface designs here!

Nice work!
I love the colors.

Here my latest play around weird hand movements.
www.facer.io/watchface/xvGBeh6sh9

Feedback more than welcome.

Cheers,
P.

My first face who loves binary watches

any feedback are welcome
thanks

1 Like

Very cool! Wearing it now!

1 Like

Thanks for feedback and here is another one with different colour scheme and added extra info

shaltas - Blue Binary style - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

My last design!

FANCY! And love the banner for it too!

1 Like

Hi guys this is my first Premium watch face that I have just sent to publish:

Hope you all like it

2 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

so my first 2 basic but for the race team.

My style on fire! (4 of 6)

1 Like

My main goal with this watchface was to motivate users (and myself!) to hit 10,000 steps in a day, so the watchface changes a bit as users get closer to that goal, and once you hit 10,000 there are some alterations in the color scheme that take place. I couldn’t figure out how users could preview these changes before testing out the watchface, so I guess you’ll just have to try it out! :stuck_out_tongue:

I also have a couple of tips for those using the Samsung Gear S2 that pertain to this watchface:

1. In order for your steps to be correct, you need to set any Facer watchface as your watchface sometime before midnight, which will allow your steps to be accurate for that coming day. This is because Facer does not/cannot read the steps you’ve already taken in a day (hence why when you first use Facer your steps will read zero). If you change Facer watchfaces during the day, your steps will remain accurate, but if you change to a non-Facer watchface, expect to have to pass midnight before your steps will be accurate again.
  2. The “always on” mode does not work with Facer’s dim mode feature.

This is my first watchface, so I would really love any feedback! My goal is to eventually be able to create my own graphics, hands, etc., but this is what I came up with as a first time user of the Facer Creator platform.

Any tips/suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My first real creation, still working on minor details, at the moment creating my own weather condition images but haven’t had the chance to set them up yet.

1 Like

Hiya! My apologies for the double-post. I’m new here, and slowly discovering where to go and where to post.

Both designs show Time, Date, Watch Battery, Phone Battery, and Number of Steps (Steps are showing 0 because … well … it’s been a pretty lazy morning). Both designs support round and square watches. Thoughts on my work so far?

Also, what do most people like, and what features do people like to see?

Thanks so much!

Good Music, Good Times

Dragon on a Highwire

1 Like

My first design is online!
Its a Ingress (game) inspired watch.

3 Likes

Awesome! Love Ingress and great design!

Thanks! maybe…just maybe…i wil make a ENL version :wink:

To bad you cant add counters, would be nice to have a cooldown/hackcounter on it but as far as i could see that issnt possible right now.

Love the webdesigner tho!

I LOVE this! I do wish there was a way to connect to Google and display my name and level, but I figure Facer doesn’t have that utility yet?

Regardless, very well done!

@bafplus @Kaliadder this would have to be done via the new Complication system rolled out in Android Wear 2.0. We do support the feature, but the game - in that case Ingress - would also need to implement it. If you message the developer, they might do it!

That would be to much. But a “simple” 5 minute countdown timer that the user can start manualy would be Nice.