[TOPIC CLOSED - see update inside] Post your watchface designs here!

3D Black & White blocks Animation watchface :watch:

1 Like

Alcatel one touch

My latest 2 designs… Please let me know what you think

All About Date+ Blue 2

All About Date+ 2 Red

Hi, I present my new designs. I accept criticism and recommendations.
regards

old Skull

the xpresso is my last creation, any feed is greatly appreciated.

very nice @ffanuelg. I like the face texture. The tourbillon-ish movement in the see-thru skeleton is a nice touch.

John

1 Like

Bruno,
these are beautiful designs. Very nice metal work, shadows, reflections, etc. Nice.

John

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to replay with your constructive feed back. I really appreciate the input specially coming from a Premium Designer :smile:
I’m trying to learn how to do wonderful designs like yours.
It’s a pleasure to communicate with you jhon take care.

1 Like

This is my version of Movado, :slight_smile:

Guys,

would love to have your feedback for this watchface.

my first watch face https://www.facer.io/watchface/De78PXrg8u

Hey Sunny,
Can you add some shadowing, or a gradient fill on the background? Maybe bevel the dials down?

John

My first WatchFace its a famous Car Panel in Brasil

GTI PANEL

Hi All. Here is my last attempt at a watch face. My favorite cartoon characters when I was a kid. I took a run at my version of the Mickey Mouse watch and then got a little carried away. I’m still struggling with the coding part but have received quite a bit of help and also inspiration from browsing existing watches. Hope you like it.

2 Likes

Hey All,

I’ve been looking at different faces to design, I have designed a couple of based on and some that are simple styles. Originally I assumed people like the more complicated styles, but I’m not sure as most manufactures go for basic styles. Which style do you prefer? Here are a couple from my uploads

Thanks

1 Like

My first try at designing. My sweet giant dog looking too school for cool.

Thank you very much!!!

Hi, I present my new designs. I accept criticism and recommendations.
regards

1 Like