Premium Designer program: admission rankings and revenue sharing terms

It was off-topic because it was not answering the questions object of the topic. Except for the part where you write that designers cannot talk about the revenue sharing terms.

Is it correct? There’s an NDA?

Now that you are a premium designer, you should know.
Is it true that the contract does not allow to disclose the revenue-sharing terms?

Remember that you owe me one (joking) :smile: :wink:

I can’t really add anything beyond what @GAUSS said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do you think Premium Designers don’t answer ??? lolz

Is it that hard that there are no clear rules for anything here? I got my first info from somebody who was kicked out of the Premium camp… so yeh she was kinda pissed…

For me it’s crystal clear, if it’s not possible to share the “rules” and conditions in the open there is something to hide…

Your code is something you protect, sure I do the same with my chatbots but the conditions should be in the open…

That is also why I wonder why are so many begging to become a premium designer before they know the conditions and earnings… I can not imagine that they all think they will be rich in a month after getting premium…

If you want honest payment for you work you have to knock on the door at Google… Google also have all the conditions just online, for all to read developer or not… that is how it should be…

I think most people who want to become premium want access to the creator features (that was my motivating factor anyway) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can imagine that, there are a few nice extra options …

Maybe it would an idea to build the faces outside Facer and you can have every single tool you like depending on the tools you going to use…

The Faces in Play and the Samsung store are not made online with Facer and have all the tricks and more… so yeh I understand your motivation but have a little problem to understand why doing it with Facer why you can have all in your own hands and even make some money if you want to.

But, If you agree with the conditions and you have no problem loosing all your work if something happens to Faser who am I to question anybody… I just think that being open about your rules and conditions make people trust a company a lot more…

1 Like

Completely agree.

Hmmm. So i must ask the question why you are trying to become premium here, @veertualia.team?
@veertualia.team:

If everything is better on Google why don´t you stay there and publish all your watch faces in their system?

Is it all about the business competition?

I mean - you are telling everyone here that all facer does is shit, totally intransparent and that they only exploit all customers/watch face creators…

We all know that not everything is all right and fair but this is how most of the world works.

@UserUnknow:

You seem to envision yourself as protectionist but all you do is to tilting against windmills and bring a bad influence on this forum. Moreover, you are charging facer with telling the brands of all copyright infrinctions you noticed, like an underground informer.

Do you really think this is the right way?

At first i thought you only wanted to help removing some unfairness but now i am not sure anymore about your motives and your methods.

1 Like

I’m afraid that you, and the person that liked this post, are a little confused.

Read again what you just wrote and make sure it’s me you want to reply to and not @UserUnknow.

I am not confused … I wrote to both of you … but i will change the text to make it clearer…

1 Like

It doesn’t surprise me that non of the premium users agree with the facts that things are pretty fishy… For the record we do have apps on Play (not faces) so I know what I talk about.

It would be a good thing if also premium users should stand up and ask staff to remove the “fakes” it will protect your market and help others… But it seems nobody care or is to selfish or afraid to get kicked…

You don´t get the sense, eh?

We are not selfish or afraid to get kicked and we do care about that problem. We already adressed this issues before.

My problem is about the rude methods you both use. One can speak about everything but not with charging people…

I do know that the facer staff is reading attentively what is written here in the forum, even if you don´t think so. So everything you had to say is already noticed.

They decide if and what they will answer and thats their undisputed right as holder/creator of this platform.

Accept their rules, ask your questions calm and peaceful and you will get a reaction.

That´s the way social relationships are working, offending others only leads to trouble and Ignorance.

Sad enough that i have to remind you on this obvious facts.

1 Like

You have to?

Somebody is making you tell me things and defend the way things are going? That is a new one…

I have my reasons and really don’t feel the need to explain them to you, I did (as paying customer) contact support but that was a spill of bits… They are probably forgotten the password of their mail accounts…

But don’t worry, Monday things will be taken over by some people who get payed to play nice. My job is done.

Yes - that reaction is what i assumed and already awaited… An unmisunderstoodable thread to facer…

Well, if that´s the way you handle things - be happy with it. Let´s all see what happens.

I personally think that you totally overreact, but i don´t think my opinions means anything to you. And i think you already done it, so it´s not worth talking about it anymore.

Very sad.

But from now on i will not interfere anymore. It´s all said. I for myself will ignore from now on any other comment about this thematics in the forum. It simply doesn´t lead to any consens and only seems to bring a lot of misunderstooding.

Do whatever you must do and accept the consequences.

Have a nice day.

6 Likes