Published Watchface Issue

I have a watch face that I published, but I am unable to edit or delete it. It does not show up under my designs on the website or the app. However, if I search for the watchface, I can find and use it.

It was put together really quick, but it’s not complete. New watch faces can be created, edited and used without issue. Can a mod delete this watchface (ht tps://ww w. facer. io/watchface/xww0sMCfXJ), since I have recreated it and would like to publish the updated version?

EDIT
I see now that it was a registration issue. There was a registration glitch when I was attempting to sign up with Facer and I accidentally signed up twice with the same email address, but with different user names. When I originally signed up, I received an error that the user name I selected was already in use, so I used the system suggested username. It now seems like the username I selected and the system generated username are tied to my email address.

When I now sign in using my email address and password, it signs me in using the username I selected / created, but when I created and published the watchface last night, it used the system generated username.

The problem seems to have sorted itself out, as Facer now signs me in using my desired username with my email and password. @Facer_Official @Facer-Staff - Can I please get this watchface deleted (ht tps://w ww. facer .io/watchface/xww0sMCfXJ) as it was created by me, but tied to the system generated username that I can no longer access? Sorry, I know this was a long winded msg. Thanks!!