QR code failed to generate

That’s helpful! Based on that message, it would appear that the Google Play services are disabled on your watch for some reason. Can you go into your app settings on your watch (it may be under System Apps) and check that Google Play Services is indeed installed and that it doesn’t have any permission disabled?

My Ticwatch Pro is China Edtion. I can find Google Play Services in System Apps and I have enabled all the permissions.
By the way, Watchmaker and Pujie Black are both work fine on my TicwatchPro and they use Google Play Service to transfer watch faces as well.I can access to google at home because my router has proxy and it works good.
So, is there any way to let Facer work fine? or do I need to add some ip or domain into my proxy settings so that it can access to your server?

Thanks for your kindly help again.

@doublemarkpro thanks for that info. We’ll work with Mobvoi on trying to see what the issue is on the China edition of the Ticwatch Pro and we’ll update this thread when we know more.

Any updates?

Same here, Galaxy watch Tizen 4.0.0.1, Facer companion 5.0.0.10_ios

Able to change random daily mix, but when tapping 4x gives:
Please connect to wifi OK

Tapping OK does not do anything

Watch connected by Bluetooth and Wifi

Tried reboot
Tried reinstalling

Even downloaded the companion via the watch.

No joy

Solution please?

FIX

removed the Gear S App, then was able to get the QR code with 4xtap

Now loged in on facer app on iphone, my designs do not show, but able to sent my designs from Macbook to watch.

Thereafter reinstalled Gear S app and reset phone.
Then reinstall companion app on watch.

As the Facer app is now active able to sent designs to Watch and Gear S app active on iphone as well

Ticwatch E + iPhone XS Max user here with same problem [another thread said iPhone XS Max in particular didn’t work but a prior one did?].

Notably, Facer’s faq for iPhone + Facer says to “check the ‘Your Feed’ setting in the WearOS app”…but “Your Feed” was removed by Google!

Any fixes anybody?

1 Like

Ídem problem and no solution…

:frowning:

Same problem

Hi all, we have started an official thread with updates regarding this issue:
http://community.facer.io/t/ongoing-issue-wearos-iphone-users-qr-code-showing-service-not-available