Question Regarding Watch Hand Images

I created a watch face that shows a figure with moving arms (Mickey Mouse style). The arms are not keeping the same time as the digital time that I added for Dim Mode. Why is this? Is it because graphics are loading slowly for me on the site, or did I do something wrong when I created the watch hands? They’re only hour and minute hands in a different image style so that wouldn’t make sense.

Hi @Linlay, it would be helpfully, if you could share a link with this particular watch face, or at least the hand graphic.

Basically, it does not matter how the hand looks like. The hand (picture) is showing the time at the “middle top” as shown in the graphic below*.

The gray square is just the border of the “semi transparent” hand graphic.

*if you do have a central align

The arms seem to be aligned and rotate from the center of clock when I test it. I thought the mechanics were fine until I compared the analog and digital.
The face is still in my drafts. Does it have to be published in order for me to share the link?

Hello @Linlay, sharing draft should works in this way :wink:

Test Draft Watch Face (will be deleted after few days):

Thank you. I was not sure if drafts were kept private until published.

Super @Linlay ! The issue is only, that the hands are not pointing to the top at the graphics. However you do not need to change the pictures. You could easily correct it in the Facer Creator in this way:

Minute Rotation

(103+#DWFMS#)

Hour Rotation

(#DWFKS#-98)

1 Like

Ah! Very helpful! Thank you, Tomas. :slight_smile: