Replica Faces (seems) not for all aloud

This time I did save a draft version! But thanks for the tip. Need to get in the habit of doing that step always.

The reply I got from Facer staff was that it was most likely a false positive and they were going to report the issue to the relevant team to look into it further.

The only difference between the watch face which got deactivated and my previous version of the watch face is that I added some Date functionality. Maybe the false positive is related to the Date elements on the watch, which might be similar to something about BMW, but not being a BMW fan, I have no idea.

Looks like I might not be able to publish the Knight Rider date watch. I’ll just keep it for myself :frowning:

1 Like

Could be cause you said “Knight Rider” but weird that it said for BMW. Just appeal and they’ll look into it.

1 Like

I made a Representation of My Summer Swatch Watch . I was careful not to spell out swatch on the face not mention it in the Description . I did use a font Called " swatchit " . I think it was that that got it taken down . As I said I was not surprised having Duplicated before I Publicated . I made an image of the word snatch with the offending font and it is still up . I like to think it was a Fair Representation . So it is not about the Visual aspect . Old Marvin likes to look at the Text first even things like Font Names and I dare say Image Names .

Ha Ha just gone down in front of my eyes .

Yeah… its very strange…
This one survived.

But rest in piece the one below:

1 Like

Did your removed face have same description? I am just curious whether something in description or in the face directly caused this. Some people managed to successfully “fly under radar” for months, without mentioning trigger words…

1 Like

The description was very brief, but still unable to publish successfully.
I don’t have any increminating names in the watch objects either.
Only Facer know what BMW copyright must have been breached, but unfortunately their email does not go into any detail.

1 Like

It can only be that Knight Rider is Registered. I can not Belive BMW own that.

I have another knight rider watch which is live… and the only diffference between the watches is that I added date elements… has to be something to do with the date… but I am unclear how you can copyright those??

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry I remember you said, now. It can only be Brain Fart on the Part of the Bot. Put an Inspectable link to your Work here. Let us experts have a look at it. :joy::rofl::slightly_smiling_face:

If only it would publish I could enable inspection mode!
I just tried disabling all of the date elements and changing all descriptions to “Test Watch”, but it still fails.
Screenshot of the element names… nothing related to BMW there!

1 Like

You can post a link to an inspectable Draft Here.

I think @russellcresser meant, you could share the unpublished draft, before trying to publish it again.

1 Like

Yeah thanks Peter I am on my phone at the moment so I could not post a shot. @jason.clarke.uk Appart from you take down you are well to be here. You are doing everthing the LONG way that is for sure.

(https://www.facer.io/watchface/Yi1psTwKkw/inspect)
1 Like

Next tim try post the link @petruuccios indicated. The upper one. I will not be on my Laptop till later. Catch you then. Peter might look at it he is the Master ( One of them )

This link will take you to the inspect editor

https://www.facer.io/watchface/Yi1psTwKkw/inspect
1 Like

I could look inside now, but as you said, I cant find anything worth copyright

1 Like

Please see a test showing Battery bar progress .
Which includes some of Peters Work .
Please post the link outlined .
It includes Security .

I wonder where you got your fonts from .