[Request] Kate Spade

I have a couple of favorite Kate Spade designs that I would love to upload onto my Moto 360 2 smartwatch. Who can help me?

Are you asking someone t recreated a real life watch as a Facer’s face?
If yes, then I might be able to help you.
If you are interested then send me a private message.

Yes, that is exactly what I would like! Can you create? I bet they will be a huge seller!

Hm. These watch faces are elegant (and thus relatively easy to recreate), but Kate Spade might actually care about unauthorized replicas. Perhaps @Facer_Official should inquire if Kate Spade is interested in an official partnership.

1 Like

I am completely new to this process. What do I do next? I am fine with a knock off version inspired by this… Is that an option?

Yes, similar, but difrence should be ok.
If you want my help, then PM me.

Take the High Road. Get permission from Kate Spade. If there is enough difference they will approve. If they don’t approve, you’ve saved yourself and Facer from legal problems.

I am interested in moving forward but need help with next steps.

If you want my help then PM me.

Don’t know how to PM through this board. Would really like to resolve this design ideas, though. Can you help walk me through the next steps, please?

Would love to take the high road but I don’t know who to contact next. This is surely getting complicated from idea to design creation. Can you help?

Have you tried these?

Phone:
866-999-5283

Email:
customer_care@katespade.com

There is also a chat option on the website.
https://www.katespade.com/

As mentioned above, the design is easy to copy. However, some designers specify that their creations are not to be changed in any way. If that is the case with Kate Spade, removing the logo and signature would be considered a change, so you would need the company’s approval.

In order to manage your private messages click on your icon in the top-right corner and then click the envelope.

Could you send me a PM and I can respond? I am having trouble figuring out how to create a new PM.