Saving a copy of a master face

Hi all. I have a situation where , when I make a copy of an original design and name it, but want to do some additional changes, e.i, change font color/size and save it under a new new name. When i then send it to my phone, the new file name shows up as the original. Is there anyway to “refresh” my phone listing of my designs? It never uploads to phone my newly/tweeked file’s new name. I hope i made myself clear. Thanks in advance.
M

I’ve had mixed results with copying (duplicate) an existing design to a new face then trying to sync the new unpublished face to my watch for testing. In short, it seems the new face is not 100% independent until it is published. you can try syncing from the Creator web page view or showcase view instead of the phone.

John

Hi, try deleting cache memory of Facer app in the phone. Sometimes it solves the issue…

So Users who pay to use this app have to fix the problem ?

It’s not that when you sell a product it have to work ? Strange world where the Facer fans live…

If you look at the code you see how messed up this is… you can not fix it the code is messed up if you copy a face the code is broken on the copy… and Facer knows this is going on from the start…

fixing thing cost money they not have… It’s not cool that when you poibt it out staff never respond but block those who point out the facts…

Hi, I have a similar problem detailed here: App Preview Not Updating

cc: @Facer_Official @Facer-Staff