Segmented Digits in Analogue Face

I am using the segmented digits on an analogue face, and I would like to take advantage of the ability of segmented digits whereby

I would love if I could change it
(This would be 2am then 12 hours later it would be 14:00 hrs.)

I not sure I explained that right, but you have the jyst of it.

2 Likes

Try create font in https://fontstruct.com. Using it will probably be easier.:slight_smile:

1 Like

But why create a new font when this watch digits already exists in the Creator?

1 Like

It was just an idea. Maybe next time.

If I am reading you correctly, you want to separate the hours from the minutes. You can do this by changing the tag(s) in your text window. Make two digital clocks from the Add elements toolbar. Then, click on the rocket image in the toolbar, as this opens Advanced Settings. The first block is Text and this is where those tags will be used for the digital clock. You will see the following text: #Db#:#DmZ#. In the text block for each clock, you want to use just the #Db# for the hours and #DmZ# for the minutes, respectively.

2 Likes

Finally, I understand. This is to set whether to display the time as 12 or 24 hours. Just like @ircrotale , just choose the right tag. It is good to look at the documentation, there it is explained.

1 Like

Thanks all I appreciate the help.

I’m sorry I can’t seem to explain what I am looking for…

I hope the screen capture shows what I mean

The numbers from 1 - 9 have a leading 0 that is not “lit up”
so when the clock moves past 12noon the numbers change so that the segments of the numbers can be used to continue the rotation

The numbers would be 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12 then the numbers change to 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 00

I am not sure where I can put the tags that you mention.

1 Like

So, do I understand correctly, you want:

if time = 00:00 to 11:59 then numbers around the face are 1 … 12
and
if time = 12:00 to 23:59 then numbers around the face are 12…24

Is that right?

If so, you could create two number layers, one showing 1…12 and the other showing 13…24

for the first layer set transparency to
$#DH#<12?100:0$

and for second layer set transparency to
$#DH#>=12?100:0$

Thank you.

I didn’t work, but I think I see why, I think the set ot numbers must be static. I would have to find way to create a new set of numbers with the 13…24.

I just have to figure how to create the numbers so I can upload it to the library of numbers.

Nonetheless, thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

Hi @crazy.cdn

I have created a set of 12h / 24hr LCD ( segmented ) number layers and posted them here:

I hope they help.

I can’t thank you enough. They are perfect.

They are a much better-looking set of numbers as well.

:slight_smile: Thank you again.

I’ll post it as soon as I finish.

1 Like

Cool! I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:

Here is what I have so far.

It isn’t much now, but it’s also my 1st.

Again THANK YOU mikeoday and everyone your help was indispensable.

1st Attempt for watch face

1 Like

Very nice and great for a first watch. Well done!