Show your Style!

Hi all!

We love seeing users in the wild wearing Facer faces, so we thought we’d start a new thread to let you guys and gals do just that!

The rules of the game are simple, each post in this thread must include the following:

1. A picture that clearly shows your watch, your current watch face, and parts of your outfit if you think it’s relevant
  2. Along with the picture, please specify the model of your watch (along with anything you’d like to add, like model of the band, etc.)
  3. The name and facer.io link to the face you are wearing on your picture

We’ll start!

Watch face: Pip-Boy - round configurable - kevisann - Pip-Boy - configurable v1.7 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
Watch: Nixon The Mission

Your turn!

2 Likes

Nice watch+face! Looks cool!

1 Like

Synthwave by Grant Hofmann

Night City by CoolDroid

breaking the rules because I have two favorites!

rocking a moto 360

1 Like

here is another one i just finished… Gosh i’m enjoying Facer like you have no idea!!!
nerio alberto - Let's go to the Oscars - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer (BTW I know award season is over, but hey, is ready for the next one :slight_smile: )

@Nerioalberto wow that’s awesome! Well done!

nerio alberto - It's a (Disney) World - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer it has the new update of WDW tiny world