Single clock hand that doesn’t do full circle

Hi, I’m new to the app but am enjoying it very much. I thinl ready to go up a level. One of my designs is called My Dashboard and I was wondering if anyone can help me. Is there a link on how to make a single clock hand start n stop where I need it to so I can edit the face to more closely replicate a speed dial. I hope that makes sense.

Have a look at this watch face: GAUSS - GAUSS-Classic-Car - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Inspection mode is open.

Formulas:

Hour rotation 240 degrees:

(((#DWFKS#%360)*240/360)-120)

Minutes rotation 240 degrees:

(((#DWFMS#%360)*240/360)-120)

Greetings, GAUSS.

Thank you. I look forward to checking this out :sunglasses::+1:

You´re welcome. Have fun!

Hi mate, Worked a treat and wasa no more a matter of copying that tag and then getting my spacing right. Very pleased, Would love your feedback. Thanks again >>

Kindest Regards
Dave

Very nice. I would add some minute markers to the main dial - i think it would look better. And you should enhance the battery - Text font size. BTW.: The glow effect should be generally avoided, because it´s not working very well. But if you want to use it, it should be in the same color like the associated font.

Thank you.

I did try adding a minute marker but because the spacing was irregular to the template 360 ones it would mean i’d need to pace every tick like i did for th ehour markers, Unless of course theres another trick for that lol.

Poitn taken about the glow, i’ll amend. Those within the red square are colour matched but the others weren’t.

Well unfortunatly there is no trick on creating minute marks. I construct them with CAD, others with powerpoint, others with Adobe illustrator or Photoshop. Don‘t know if gimp will do the construction as well…

indeed, i used to dabble with photoshop many moons ago in my photograpy and web design days. May need to revist :wink:

You should - if you want to create such special watchfaces. :wink: