Smooth Seconds Not Working on Huawei Watch

As mentioned above…

Thanks. I’ll check on mine and see. Surprised that with this being a known issue from the staff for over a year that they didn’t respond to say it was corrected.

Are you sure seconds on dim should work? Android Wear watches only update once every minute on ambient as per Google guidelines. Only the Gear S3 can have seconds hands on ambient and even then Samsung only allows 1st party developers to do it.

I don’t think that tag works on dim mode? too power intensive. Same way animations and the weather icon don’t.

Really, Weather info doesn’t display on dim with Facer? It’s not any more power intensive than showing digital time text on the face since the watches refresh data at preset times in firmware and on wake. Normally for face designing apps like WatchMaker and this, the refresh rate is in settings and can be set for different times from every watch wake up to 60 minutes , or even manually on wake via a tap action. It doesn’t need to update in dim, but honestly being able to display what the last check was seems like it can easily be done since other apps and native allows it.

But yeah, Seconds hands on dim is not an app issue but the actual android wear watches since they are programmed to only update at preset times in firmware for power conservation.

I think weather info will, but not the Weather Icon.

Thanks. It’s been so long since I used this app. I guess I’ll have to build one now to test everything lol.