Step counter showing 0

As title says showing 0 and will not update. Other faces show actual steps.

2 Likes

Sorry, in what watchface you have that issue?

All of my facer watch faces. But only facer ones.

If you have a Samsung watch, be shure to have everything updated: Tizen, Facer Companion, Facer app in the phone, Galaxy Wear in the phone.

Have Falster 2 all updated

Ups, that seems a work for the facer team @Facer_Official

1 Like

Same here on Huewai Watch 2 Sport. All Facer faces are displaying zero steps as of Saturday.

1 Like

Same here on my Ticwatch E. Wear OS faces show steps but nothing on Facer does.

Same issue here, my watch faces won’t show steps. They stay at zero.

Same issue with my Fossil Q Explorist. Actually, counter shows 302 steps on facer watch face when Google Fit shows 2785 steps.
Any feedbacks @Facer_Official?

1 Like

Huawei Watch 2 with Wear OS. Wear OS shows 3939 and Facer shows 490.

Mine still shows zero - not fixed in the latest update.

1 Like

Thanks all for the reports! It seems like there’s 2 different issues being discussed here - some with step counters stuck at 0, some with a step counter showing a different value than Google Fit. We’ll investigate both and let you know if we have any questions

5 Likes

Few words to say that the problem has been solved since a couple of days on my watch !

1 Like

My step counter also shows 0. I have a TicWatch Pro.

I have a Ticwatch Pro and faces also showing 0 steps. I think it was after the os upgrade that this started.

1 Like

I have had this problem for a week now my Huawei Watch 2 watch faces all show steps but all my purchased or free faces from Facer are now showing 0. All were working ok before. It can not be the designers as I have several different faces from all designers. It is very frustrating. I have tried uninstalling, resetting to factory settings. changed every setting on phone and watch but nothing seems to work.

If there is no solution I will have to uninstall Facer App and try another app that will work.

2 Likes

Also have 0 showing on my step counter.
Fossil xplorist get 4
New issue that started happening 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

same problem on my huawei watch 2

1 Like

Didn’t notice my watch having this issue until the other day. I am using the Ticwatch Pro and having this issue as well. Must be since the OS update.

1 Like