Stuck in Draft in Progress

I seem to be having a similar problem as others. I have a face that is permanently listed as Draft in Progress. Edits to the face are VERY slow and then do not upload / update. I have tried to Delete Draft but it is un-selectable. What should i do?

@jdub could you DM the watchface link to me? Even a link from the editor would be fine. Thanks!

Cant see how to DM. Here is the published link, jdub - Stain of Time - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Indeed, I also encounter this problem to delete some of my creation, the button “delete” is impossible to select.
This is the case only when the description is long.
I think there is a problem of overlay priority between the names of the watchfaces and the option menu (see screenshot below)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all :slight_smile:

Thanks for the bug report @kevisann! We’ll look into that ASAP!

1 Like

Perfect :ok_hand: ^^
Thank you too :wink:

@Facer_Official, where are you on correcting this anomaly? As it becomes difficult to manage watchfaces.

I have the impression that the “plug” of the watchfaces of the top passes below the card of the watchfaces of the bottom.
Thank you in advance for your follow-up.

1 Like

A bug fix for this is scheduled for this week - sorry for the delay!

Hi,
I’m a bit annoying but you still have not fixed this bug, :smirk:
Could you give us a true resolution date, please ? :wink:
Thanks a lot

For up to now, I would suggest reduce the description of the face, that way it will not be over the next face, I did that to one of my designs, and I write the minimum possible so it doesn’t run over the next one

All - a fix for this will be rolled out today. Thanks!

1 Like

I just tested, that’s good :+1:
Thank you very much @Facer_Official. :kissing_heart:

1 Like