Sunrise and sunset always 8AM and 8PM

Hi there !

I seem to have a problem with #WSUNRISEH24# and #WSUNSETH24# : they always seem to be 8 and 20. On the website’s preview, it isn’t, but as soon as I upload it to my watch, it doesn’t work anymore.

Is there a known problem about it ? I thought the last Androïd Wear update would have corrected it, but it doesn’t seem so…

I would like the web site preview to have actual values, so I can test my sundial face across the year. At the moment it always gives today’s sunrise and sunset.
My watch has them correct normally, but I think if the location can’t be determined mine defaults to 1am for both.

My friend Mellin in here taugh me that I can condition the timing myself, I did it 7am to 7 pm, that might work for you…

First go from 12 to 24 hours (it’s easier, when you work with difrences between pm and am):
1 image from 7 to 19 and second from19 to 7.

Then create 2 contitions, each for one image:

$#Dk#>=7&&#Dk#<19?100:0$
$#Dk#<7||#Dk#>=19?100:0$

Thanks for a mention @Nerioalberto !
Unfortunately, it looks like this is not the issue, that this topic was created for.

If #WSUNRISE24# and #WSUNSET24# tags really don’t work (always give back the same value), here are some of my ideas:

1. Try out #WRH#, #WRm#, #WSH# and #WSm#. See if they work.
    Something like this:
    #WRH#:#WRm#” for sunrise
    #WSH#:#WSm#” for sunset

2. You can try to calculate your own sunrise/sunset using “Sunrise equation”: Sunrise equation - Wikipedia
    But this one will be a biggie…

I didn’t know it wasn’t working, but I thought that the formula you gave me could somehow be used, I like the solution you have after… thank you so much!