Tags won't update

I have been using a free FACER face for awhile now and really like it, so I finally decided to make my own. If I use the default pre-set elements everything works as it should. If I use any tags to make the face customized and look better, then the elements will not update. None of the tags update on the computer or on my watch. I have used just a basic #Ds# which sinks to the current seconds but then never updates again. I was wondering if there is something special I need to use or do first to make the tags update.

I assume you are still in the draft mode and you didn’t publish it yet.
Did you for sure clicked both save and sync buttons?

If you already published one and only saved and synced - you need to republish again to see changes.

yes I have saved and synced it. But none of the tags will update. I have not published it because it was not working.

here is the link for it:

maybe someone can tell me what I have done wrong.

That link takes me to a Facer photo from the main site…

then i’m not sure how I can link it, i’ve clicked on it from a couple of different devices now and they all take me to the design page. I will add a space in it and see if it works.

https:// www.facer.io/watchface/sSBTBjgWQi/edit

All “edit” links won’t work for anyone but you.

You need to go to your watch’s page (delete the edit part at the end of your link).
And make sure you have an inspection mode on.

Also specify what you want to change into what.

I think this is what you are needing

I have all the tags on the face but they wont update past when I added them.

Try copping it.
See it it will help.

ok, after looking over everything, I have figured out what happened. I had entered the tags on the watch face and not in the advanced options box. Apparently when you type the tags into the text box it updates and hard codes the info into the advanced options. Thank you very much for your help.

Happy to hear it.
Good luck!