Take two - Premium Designer

That would be cool! And oh no! I forgot to include @Tomas on my list of premium designers! He’s definitely up there, he is also a legend! :slight_smile: It won’t let me edit him in so he gets his own individual shoutout here :slight_smile: Such an amazing and innovative creator. And very friendly - I took some time off to work a while ago and he messaged me just to check in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@richgrayson92
It’s a blast facing, I’m sure you will enjoy it and don’t worry about comparing to anyone else’s. Like many wise people have stated on this thread already that every face, from simple to extravagant, made with love has a place here on facer.

@primapple
Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m very greatful that you enjoy my work. I hope my faces make you smile when you check your watch.

4 Likes

Hi @richgrayson92, @roycaruso… thanks for nice words :wink:

It is really hard to get (demographics) statistics from Facer. However I compared some of my "duo’ watch faces (for woman & for man), released at the same day. If I compare the most relevant then I get a pretty nice distribution 70 : 30.

I believe this is close to the overall woman vs man “relationship” here at Facer with growing “woman part” as @Facer_Official mentioned ones.

Here a graphic how does it looks at my particular watch faces:

Last two comparisons shows different results, but they are paid watch faces with much less syncs.

4 Likes

Awesome work Tomas

3 Likes

Any time my friend :slight_smile: Hmm very interesting! Thanks for the awesome data as always. I can see how it would be difficult for people designing faces exclusively for women given that distribution… good to hear women are increasingly being represented though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have no design ability at all. I know a good watch face but can not make them. You will find that there are some very talented designers on this site. Besides being so talented they are also very helpful, very friendly and all around good people from all walks if life. They will do all they can to help with your questions or problems you have. And alot of times they will go above and beyond with their help. I’ve used other watchface sites and none of them compare to the quality of the product or the quality of the people on facer. So we all should give thanks to all these premium (and soon to be premium designers: @roycaruso, @Tomas, @GAUSS, @syntaxracing, @Linlay, @Mellin and the many many more.

5 Likes

Thank you @chadwgraves37, I agree 100% - I am yet to find someone on Facer who I do not like and greatly respect. It seems that this community is truly that, a ‘community’. We support each other and help out as much as we can. Re: Your design ability - don’t sell yourself short - you don’thave to be a professional designer or engineer to create a beautiful watch. And besides, your ‘Amanda’ thread brought people together in a way I have never seen in a medium like this, so you have definitely had a big impact on Facer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

We ask, he responded, thanks for the data @Tomas!

1 Like

I already commented on the actual post, but man, well done on this latest design @roycaruso!!

5 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

10/10! Love the beating heart effect :heart:Fantastic work @roycaruso!!

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thanks @syntaxracing!

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s a reflection of the market though - I’m female and I actually prefer the blue/purple one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha interesting, the plot thickens :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe I’m an outlier though lol

1 Like

Maybe haha, I don’t think so though - I think everyone has different tastes and you’re just adding to what makes individuality great :slight_smile: I’m sure there are men who like the pink one more too! However, if community involvement is an indicator, it does seem that far more males use Facer than females (or are more active in their use at least).

2 Likes

…actually the color change according to steps :wink:

2 Likes

Ahh you’re too good!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes