Taste like a scamm

Hi phrozencrew1 usually Premium Designers help us without much problems, with advice and tutorials. Good job and you will see that they will solve your problem too.

1 Like

I just returned state side from Gujarat India. No issues with any faces free or premium.

1 Like

Just for the record,

When I use the build in Samsung app for the weather the current weather as well as the forecast (long and short term) are up to date, it update itself ever hour (more or less). I don’t have to adjust anything on watch’s at all.

When I need to adjust things to make it work with Facer, Facer is messed up NOT MY WATCH.

I know a lot of people who do have the same problem but most are to lazy to create a account just for letting it know (like I did) sure, using the build in app is just a click with the bezel and to update it a click and a swipe but that is not the point… when a Tizen app works fine my setup is fine Facer think it’s normal people adjust their setup to the app… yehhh right… using Facer is like having a American car… looks great but you need a lot of Duct tape to make it work.

I did stop using Facer as long Tizen apps are working fine and Watchmaker also works out of the box…

Facer is a great idea but it’s also a pretty dumb way to enjoy your watch, why using a “middlemen” when you can just use a face direct from a dev if you want… every line of code involved can mess things up and Facer is a good example of it… It’s nice for designers who can’t make their own apps or for people who want to fool around (look at the the average design… a picture and some default hands or a premium design so full loaded with options you can’t see the time before the battery runs out… (but those faces you also find in Play or on Watchmaker… seems just telling the time is not cool and making a design that not drains the battery is even worse… animation on a smartwatch… lolz)

Hey @phrozencrew1,

There are multiple people in the team currently testing weather updates on multiple device combos. Can you let me know:

Thanks!

This is another example why Facer looks like a school project. Understanding reading can be hard. If you try again to read my last post you might discover I stopped using Facer. To make it easy, that means I don’t have Facer installed on my phone or watch, and I did told already what watches I use.

Those great designers who told that I was to blame for not having my settings right seems pretty lame, if nothing is wrong with Facer it’s really strange that people are working on the problem… But it’s easy to blame a user and not the side you need to sell your stuff… Good lucht with your school project!

I´m a Tizen user (Gear S3 Frontier), everything works perfectly fine on my watch (apps shortcut, theme, interactivity, info updates, etc). I´ve been using Facer faces since I bought my watch and never had any issues. That´s why I exclusively wear Facer faces now! I´m very thankful to the Facer team!

2 Likes

Dear @phrozencrew1

I cannot understand clearly why, if you have stopped using facer, and you really hate our designs because in your case, they don’t work correctly, why are you still here writing a lot of messages. It looks like you are the only one who has issues without solutions. If you desire is getting back using facer, we could help you, facer can do it easily, if not, let the air run.

There are thousands and thousands of facer users, thousands of designers, the best designers and the best watchmakers brands are in our community… take a couple of candles, sit in a comfortable way, and think about it. For me, reading this kind of troll messages become annoying, I have 3 smartwatches, Tizen, wearOS and my wife an iwatch, 0 issues. No idea what your problem is (even after reading your “complains”).

Feel free to send your issues to facer-support@little-labs.com if you want solutions. if not, let the air run.

6 Likes

@riczurdo, You don’t have to understand why that don’t ad anything to it.

I did reply a few times, why ? well when some people say there is no problem with Facer but it’s all user related I do resopnd, I did Google BEFORE I did post here and | did read the complains here… Also When Facer staff tells they have people working on it I suppose there is a problem (or they are working on their lego) I don’t like it when I posar a legit problem and people tell me to adjust my phone… I did explain that all works fine when I used other faces then Facer so nothing need to be changed on the phone.

And yes, I did stop using Facer as long I don’t like playing with my Phone or watch, for some people it’s might be fun to play all dat to get it work for me not, besides I don’t see the use to have a app between my watch and the watchface it works a lot better without and it also support the designer a lot better without a middleman…

If you like Facer and it works great for you plz use it and enjoy it, just don’t keep saying it’s a good working app, it can get a good working app but till then it’s not the right choice for me.

And sorry but it’s funny that never a Premium designer stand up and admit that there are a lot of complains and problems… I know they need Facer to be able to sell there designs and that already give me a question mark… if you really are talented why are you not selling your work without Facer… lolz you have to really like Facer staff when you give them your design, your money defend them while you can just make your own work and still have your own work when Facer is gone…

But oke, I will not respond anymore to the reactions on my post then I don’t upset @riczurdo more then needed

It’s funny that you sit here and bash on Facer and get upset when users are telling you that the issue is most likely due to a setting or app version on your phone or watch. No one is blaming you. No app or program is perfect and can always be improved upon or have bugs. Even the other ones you listed. If you don’t want to use Facer than that’s fine and your choice. But people here were trying to be helpful and let you know what the issue most likely was. You just took offense to being told that the issue was just something you had to update a setting or app version on your end when no offense was meant.
Im sure I speak for most of the designers on Facer when I say that we use it because their creator tools are amazing and more than anything there is a great community here that supports each other.
Hopefully you can find whatever app or faces that work for you.

Respectfully
Sirius Designs

4 Likes

It looks like this guy has created an account just to blablabla… he has never got a facer face on his watchface (in case he would have one).
He is really lostintime as his nickname says. Trolls everywhere!

Solution:
I ought to stop wasting my time writing for someone who doesnt even deserve it.

1 Like

I have a feeling this is a previous troll with a new username. Just some of his remarks sound like the last one we dealt with. And if Facer is so horrible why continue to post to the community!! If everything else you use is perfect then use them and move on. I have zero issues with Facer and use it exclusively for my watchfaces. And it seems like 99.99% of the people on here agree with me.

3 Likes

Lets ignore this person, and continue creating WatchFaces! :smiley:

4 Likes

Jepp!

1 Like

Flag him!

1 Like