Temperature display stopped working

Sounds good! Follow up questions:

• what version of Android do you run on your phone?
  • are you able to change the color of watch faces from the phone (it uses the same phone->watch system as the phone battery updates)

@Facer_Official

Thank you, and I also agree: The Samsung store is TERRIBLE at auto-updating.

Iā€™m on Android 8.0 Oreo.

Yes, Iā€™m able to update/change the themes of the watch faces on the phone app, and it updates them in real time on the watch without having to re-sync or anything. ā€œUpdating Themeā€¦ā€ displays.

Thanks for confirming - thatā€™s really curious. If youā€™re able to change the colors, itā€™s surprising that the phone battery doesnā€™t sync across. Weā€™ll try and reproduce that bug on our side!

@Facer_Official

I wanted to add, that Iā€™ve since done full reinstalls of both the phone and companion app. Trouble still existsā€¦ if the phone battery does display, it almost never refreshes. This is with every watch face that shows the phone battery level.

Thanks.

Same here.

@Facer_Official and and anyone else whoā€™s Samsung phone battery is not displaying on any Facer face.

PLEASE READ THIS! --you may want to advise this to anyone else having the problem. (This only applies to Samsung devices with the ā€œDevice Maintenanceā€ app.)

Regarding my previous posts about the phone battery not updating on watch facesā€¦

Ensure you do NOT have the Facer app added to ā€œAlways Sleeping Appsā€ within the stock Samsung ā€œDevice Maintenanceā€ app. Add the phone Facer app to ā€œUnmonitored Apps.ā€

2 days now since making that change, and the phone battery is now updating in (almost) real time on the watch faces. Itā€™s been consistently close at all times, and it IS updating now, which it wasnā€™t prior.

Iā€™ve not noticed any phone battery drain from white-listing Facer. In fact, under ā€œBattery Usageā€ Facer is not even showing. When checking the actual battery usage of the app, Iā€™m showing 0% per hour.

Iā€™m using a Gear S3 and Samsung S8.

It isnā€™t, and was not a problem with the Facer app, it was a problem with adding Facer to Always Sleeping Apps.

Hope this helps someone!

This problem has come again after updating to latest version - any solution ?

This fix worked for me but since updating to android pie the problem has returned. Any suggestions on a fix for pie?

I experienced this issue today (weather has been working fine until I installed a new facer watch face). I found this thread and figured out a possible solution. Go to settings and find permissions, remove the sensors and location permissions and then reapply them. Restart the facer app on your watch. Hope that helps.