Temperature is displayed in Fahrenheit on S3

Hi

As far as I know everything on my laptop is configured to be metric, Facer companion app is configured in Celsius, Samsung app is also configured in Celsius, but any watch face shows temperature in Fahrenheit on the watch. I use the #WCT##WM# tags. Same issue for temperature forecasts. I also think time should be displayed in the 24 format, but it is not.

Samsung S3 Frontier.
Windows 10
Android Phone

Thanks

I can’t speak to the temperature, as I’m using Fahrenheit, but there seems to be a known issue with certain elements not properly updating so the temperatures are often inaccurate. The current, high/low temps (WCT, WTH/WTL) do not display current or even locally accurate numbers and the weather icon is equally flawed.

As to the time, all of my faces use #DHZ# for 0-23hr time with a leading zero (0030 for 1230am) and that works just fine. There are some occasional glitches where the time will get stuck at the last time the watch face went to sleep, but it usually corrects itself after a face swap or just letting it go back to sleep and waking it up again.

Samsung S3 Frontier
Samsung Galaxy S8