This just happened :'(

Mine is the Ticwatch E, Shadow, 1.4 OLED display, Android Wear 2.0 compatible with iOS and Android, Google Assistant

I’m sorry to be a broken record but I was wondering how you feel about your S3 now that you have had it for a longer period of time. I ask because I’m conflicted. I’m trying to decide my next watch and it would make sense to get one of the most popular ones for facer considering I can make sure all my faces work well it. However, I don’t want one if there are still tons of problems with facer and Tizen. All I really know is that I love the screen size of the Ticwatch S but I’m not a fan of the sporty looking watches and there is literally no customization for the watch itself. Plus the battery life is terrible from my experience so far. I just can’t really decide what to do.

Overall, I’m still happy with it so far. The biggest plus seems to be the durability.

This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. Water-and dust-resistance based on IP68 rating (water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes). Rinse residue/dry after wet. See user manual for more details.

However, the Tizen system is a pain. Facer updates always lag because Tizen updates lag behind Android. Samsung for what ever reason always duplicates standard Google apps. Not all Google apps work on Tizen (ex. StayLit, Google Maps).

If you are still unsure, give it a few months. There is supposed to be a new Huawei Watch 3, LG Wear, and Goggle Pixel Watch coming out this year.

@syntaxracing check out my latest post: