Ticwatch Pro Design Contest Week 4 Theme: 💿 DATA-DRIVEN 💿 -CLOSED-

First entry for this final weeks theme!

2 Likes

Two different interpretation of “data driven”

The first one with a lot of data connectet in a “concept map”

and a second one with the finally aspect determined upon data

1 Like

Second design of the week! Went more futuristic/circuitry on this one.

1 Like

Hey @Facer_Official I had started working on a watchface for this Ticwatch Pro competition with the Ticwatch Creator but I saved it at one point with the regular Creator and I cannot access it from the Ticwatch Creator or enter it into the contest anymore. Could you guys help out? Thanks!
Here is the link to the watchface:

Last submission to the contest: a face designed to look like an AI personal assistant

Also, as a side note, the Ticwatch creator is pretty broken. Heart rate calculations seem to break in the editor and in the Ticwatch-specific preview (not on the watch thankfully), as does anything with #DWE#. Seems like a new issue.

1 Like

This is my entry. It’s the second version of the first face I made with advanced coding and this one is designed specifically with filmmakers and photographers in mind. Instead of just trying to make it look high tech and “data-driven”, I decided to take it a step further and make it provide essential data to drive YOU through your day. I had some trouble with the Blue Hour/Golden Hour feature which makes this face so unique but thanks to @dy_watch I got through it. Thank you! (I’ve attached a link to the forum I posted about the problem.)

2 Likes

Here is my entry for the data-driven theme this week. Enjoy!

1 Like

Did you upload it on Tic watch creator?It seems you only upload it on facer creator.

My 2nd design for this week. Best viewed on watch, as animations aren’t always as smooth using the Facer site Preview.

2 Likes

My last entry on this contest to the theme “Data-driven”. I hope you enjoy it

Greetings, Gauss (Very ill at the moment with a damn flu).

5 Likes

Third and final submission for the Data Driven theme. This was a really fun one to make and I’m loving the colors. Hope you all like it as well.

2 Likes

I tried to create this project in ticwatch creator, but it takes too long,
Each action takes more than a few seconds, I do not have the strength to do it anymore

I know what you mean, @Linlay.

I think facer should take a newer version for the next contest.

Last entry for the contest from me. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

I feel the same , Ticwatch creator is slow. I like your design. You should have entry the contests.

1 Like

My 2nd entry for this week Theme: DATA-DRIVEN :slight_smile:

This is my first ever watchface, so thank you for inspiring me to make one. I made this first in Ticwatch creator, then edited it on the normal platform, but now the Ticwatch creator interface changed and I cannot upload my watchface through it, but hopefully this works as an entry.

2 Likes

Thank you all! The submissions this week have been amazing, we look forward to reviewing your work.

The contest is now closed. The announcement of results will be done on Friday, 9th of November Pacific Time.

Do look forward to our future contests and we hope to be back real soon :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate!

Can we assume the “Top 3 Picks” for each week are the Contest Finalists for those weeks?