TicWatch S2&E2 Design Contest Week 2 Theme

Kicking things off with Entry #1:

4 Likes

Analog face with blue sky photo background, heart rate and progress style for time and battery levels

1 Like

First entry for this weeks challenge.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hi, I submitted 2 designs but they are not showing up on ticwatch.facer.io is there a way to get it back?

Hi

Are the designs still available on facer.io?

If they are then the discussion in last week’s thread might help:

The solution provided by @orz0 worked for me.

I hope that helps.

1 Like

Digital face with blue sky photo, weather, battery levels, date, location, steps and heart rate

1 Like

TickWatch Blue n’ White

An Informative TicWatch Face for a daily use

1 Like

My second entry.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply though unfortunately this solution is not working for me. I don’t think I missed anything in the steps unless there is a specific way of editing the URL other than typing ticwatch.facer.io in the searchbar?

1 Like

Ok, first things first…

Are your designs available in Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more ?

If so, do this …

1. in Facer.io/creator, open the face you want in the editor ( ie. hit the edit button )

2. click on the address bar at the top of the browser to see the address for this watch in the editor

3. keep this address exactly the same but just replace “www.facer.io” with “ticwatch.facer.io” . For example, this is the address in the editor for a dummy watch I just saved ( excluding quotes of course ):

Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

I edited this to

Ticwatch Creator - powered by Facer

4. So edit the address to your watch as described above then click at the end of the modified address and hit return

This should take you to ticwatch.facer.io with the face open in the editor.

If you would rather not experiment with these steps with your actual design, try creating a new blank face in Facer, save it and follow the steps above to make sure you end up in ticwatch.facer.

I just did it with the dummy above and it worked fine.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Mike

1 Like

At last!! it worked, thank you so much, I literally spent half the day trying to sort this. I did what you said to the letter and it now works and shows up at Ticwatch and Facer (it did on Facer before). Your help is very much appreciated, again cheers! :grin:

Sakile

1 Like

You are most welcome, I am glad it worked!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

This time I decided to don’t post in the last minutes … and then get server errors when uploading!
So, here are my 2 first contributions.

4 Likes

This is my entry.

https://ticwatch.facer.io/watchface/kHgJG20loe/showcase

10 Likes

Very nice clean design and I love the presentation!

These are both wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Do we need to post our designs on here also? (I already got submission confirmation emails)

No, it‘s not neccessary for the contest to post here.

1 Like