TicWatch S2&E2 Design Contest Week 2 Theme

Thanks, much appreciated.

edit:

mmm, I can’t see anything about the competition ??

Hmmm, just had a look at the link. Nothing about the design contest and no weekly results. I really wonder why mobvoi doesn‘t make a big social media event on all channels out of this contest. It would have a great marketing effect imhO.

1 Like

Here it is.

Anyway the link will open a different Facebook page based on your country, so in example I get the mobvoi Italian page but others will get their country page.
Maybe not every country page post about the contest so, someone will see and someone not.
Edit: U must open the image to see the whole screenshot
Another thing: Every country have a different votation, so, I don’t know which one are they taking care of

1 Like

@mikeoday @GAUSS

Really? Scroll down the page to posts. They all show from most recent for me. There are a bunch of posts about the contest, each weeks theme and each weeks poll with 2 faces lol. Last contest they didn’t announce a weekly winner, just the finalists at the end. At least on their fb page. I would post a direct link to each poll but fb doesn’t have links for poll posts. Only regular posts.

1 Like

No nothing - in fact very few posts and most old. Perhaps we see different “regional” facebook pages as suggested by @orz0.

maybe. I am in the US so…

1 Like

Thank you for posting the screen shots. Nothing like that when I check their site from here.

The Facebook vote has been addressed by Mobvoi in the introduction to week three of the competition:

1 Like

Yeah seemed strange if that was weekly winners since it was just on there and not globally visible.

1 Like