[TOMAJA Statistic Data] Busy October Week

Hello There!

here are the new followers for everybody I’m tracking* at the moment from the last week. Great job did @GRR - big influence was for sure his 2000 followers celebration party with a free gift watch face. Excellent results have been observed also at “new” designers @dtwatchfaces, @petr.patocka & @carlosfilippa!

*Here are all listed designers I’m tracking now at Oct 19, 2018 (number shows the total new followers number gained in the last week Oct 12 to Oct 19, 2018):

73 GRR
51 DT Watch Faces
44 HaDe
41 CFW Projects
40 GAUSS
34 Dario Marnoni
33 Kamensek Timepieces
30 Tactwo Tactical
29 TOMAJA Design
25 Waldhoff

24 G7
23 INMotion
21 tr0n09
20 Q.F.L. Watch Faces
19 RZ Wdesign riczurdo
15 ZHNKRDG
15 Orakix
14 MVMT
14 BA Watch Faces
14 TJonathan

12 SWF
12 Predator
11 John Morga
10 wutronic
10 Pacingpoet
10 Linlay
9 LetsDream
8 Timeless Watch Faces
8 Analog Designer
7 Roch: Platinum Design

6 Dalpek
6 Snyper Watches
6 Cth42
5 JCBrotherss
5 anj‍
5 Stephanie Carls
4 LAZARUS
4 MAPL Design
4 Mellin
3 Polar Beer

2 Tiktok
2 Philippe
1 ADI’S DESIGN
1 tobyni
0 RK Design

Disclaimer: This unofficial TOMAJA Statistic Data based on the total followers number of featured and premium designers at the Facer platform, as well on the subjective selected designers. Please enjoy this date carefully. If you know somebody, who actually should be in the ranking, please just write a comment or a private massage and I will add this designer for the next TOMAJA Statistic Data post. Thank you :heart:.

9 Likes

Again. Thanks a lot for your effort!

Thank you @Tomas I love almost everything you do.

Thanks @Tomas!

Hi @GAUSS, @riczurdo, @carlosfilippa thanks for nice feedback - I’m happy to share :wink:

1 Like

@Tomas you are a saint to this community always providing this information on top of designing faces.

Thank you for your information and your effort.

@Tomas great work as always, I summarize everything in one word “impeccable”!!!

@Orion, @zhnkrdg, @GRR… Thanks a lot! :+1:

Thank you, Tomas. Fantastic! I look forward to these each month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the list only for premium designers?
I did quite well the last weeks…

Hi @koosterwijk63 could you give me some data from Friday (Oct.19, 2018) or even from all Fridays in the past? I’m collecting followers number and the amount of watch faces. Thanks.