[TOMAJA Statistic Data] Summer TOP* 30

Hi There!

It’s time to see the actual Summer TOP* 30. In the meantime I found out, that the exact followers number in the “1k+ club” could be find in the Facer app (in contrast to the web presentation). So please enjoy this precious data in the graphic below ;).

Star or arrow at the designer name shows the change in last 6 month.

*Here are all listed designers I’m tracking now (August, 24; 2018):

Tactwo Tactical
GRR
tr0n09
Waldhoff
G7
MVMT
INMotion
GAUSS
SWF
wutronic
TOMAJA Design
Timeless Watch Faces
Predator
Analog Designer
BA Watch Faces
Roch: Platinum Design
Polar Beer
LetsDream
Pacingpoet
HaDe
Kamensek Timepieces
LAZARUS
Linlay
JCBrotherss
Dalpek
MAPL Design
John Morga
Tiktok
TJonathan
Snyper Watches
ZHNKRDG
RK Design
Mellin
DT Designs
anj
Stephanie Carls
Orakix
ADI’S DESIGN
Philippe
Q.F.L. Watch Faces
tobyni
Cth42

*Disclaimer: This unofficial TOMAJA Statistic Data based on the total followers number of featured and premium designers at the Facer platform. Please enjoy this date carefully (especially the positions under Top 15). If you know somebody, who actually should be in the ranking, please just write a comment or a private massage me and I will add this designer for the next TOMAJA Statistic Data post. Thank you :heart:.

6 Likes

Thank you @Tomas! You are a gentleman and a scholar, helpful and interesting as always! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome info @Tomas …love seeing the growth of others :slight_smile: and Im sure they appriciate your hard work bringing these stats to them :slight_smile: Keep up the great work guys

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this, Tomas. You are an asset to this community. I know all of us appreciate your contributions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @roycaruso, @selia67, @Linlay,

thanks for your feedback. I started collecting those data just for myself… But, why not to share those? :wink:

4 Likes