[TOPIC CLOSED - see update inside] Post your watchface designs here!

Post your watchface designs here!

UPDATE September 9th, 2017:
Hi all!

Because this thread is now MASSIVE, it’s become very difficult to load for some users. We are going to close it and recommend that from now on you create ONE post for each watch face or style you want to showcase in the Show Your Style category.

Thank you!
The Facer team

2 Likes

My new watch face design!
3D - Neon Light

4 Likes

New watch design called Imperial. I’m new at this, but enjoying it a great deal.

1 Like

First one that’s pretty minimalistic. Made this one a few months ago. I call it Vader Power. Fordfx2 - Vader Power - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

1 Like

One I made a couple days ago.

The art is not mine, nor are the links in the description, but if you like the art, check out his stuff. Its really good.

1 Like

My watch face design :slight_smile:
Special Space Watch for SWR50

2 Likes

TAG Heuer Simple v1 - Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

1 Like

TAG Heuer v2 - Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

1 Like

TIFFOSI Denim v1 - Duarte Luis - TIFFOSI Denim V1 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think this designed turned out very good, thanks for sharing. Nice work.

1 Like

Check out this watchf­ace on Facer! Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

#Android #AndroidWear­ #Facer #watchface

1 Like

My first attempt to design a watch face.

1 Like

Knight Rider Watchface…using a picture of my own Knight Rider KITT replica and digital font to emulate KITT’s Dash electronics:

1 Like

Check out my Star Wars Face and the Dim Mode

1 Like

Here is my Falling Leaves face. dg27 - Falling Leaves - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

On even-numbered hours, a leaf falls (non-animated).

Most leaves change color based on battery level (green down to 80%, yellow-green down 60%, orange down to 40%, red down to 20%, brown down to dead battery).

Tree in “night mode” from 6pm - 6am.

1 Like

Check out my hip hop inspired timepieces

1 Like
1 Like

A Motorsport and racing inspired watch. My first design. Hope you guys like it, and I certainly enjoyed making it. Slowly learning the ropes to make it much closer to what I want.

1 Like