[TOPIC CLOSED - see update inside] Post your watchface designs here!

I won’t ever publish it because of copyright, but just for me I love this watch and it’s my favorite creation of mine.

1 Like

Some of my first designs. They’re not premium designs, just fun and experimentation. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

1 Like

Those look good Jason. I like the red one. :+1:

John

Hi guys here are some of my designs any feed back is greatly appreciated :slight_smile: sync it at least to try it :grin:
any sugestions? thanks

Hi as always any feed back is appreciated not sure how to do the Moon Phase animation properly. anyone knows how to accomplish i? thanks. well this is my attempt at it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is mine:

Any comments are welcome.

1 Like

My First Design USA Luminox

1 Like

Here are my latest creations. Some have quite complex animations. Your feedback is very welcome.

hey @adyhr
The day and night animation is very nice. Looks great!

John

OK, This is my first publishing. I’m still learning and hope to be able to post more!

I’ll likely continue to do themes based on my photography but hope to up my design game! Let me know what you think.
Designed for round but it will work on square.

Hi guys here is my Black Panther watch face, any feed back? thanks
pretty sure it’s so simple for most of you but it took lot of effort for a newbie :slight_smile:

And my first attemp, to make a watch design. Much easier in Facer, than using Samsung’s Watch Gear designer!
Design from old Swiss Watch Company.

1 Like

Here is another simple one for easy reading STAR WARS type.
Please also check the AOD.
Any comments are more then welcome.

Nice lettering @313. Are you uploading that font? Or did you have to draw each numeral and separate the numbers in the time?

Thanks,
john

Hi John, @jmorga106

Thank you for your appreciation. It means a lot to me coming from you.
That is a similar font from Star Wars.
I have inserted the time “twice” and used hours in one and minutes in the other one only.
This way you can edit fonts and sizes accordingly.
I am new here but i’m trying to upload some faces and become a Premium Designer (like you)

Sent you a PM

Regards,
Paulo

Here is another simple one for easy reading (at this point you might have already realized that I wear spectacles :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Here is another simple one for easy reading STAR WARS type.
Please also check the AOD.

1 Like

Star Wars - Animated

Another easy reading face for Star Wars Fans. May the Time be with you! Animated :wink:

Please leave any comments

Another one

1 Like