[TOPIC CLOSED - see update inside] Post your watchface designs here!

My latest 2 watches. Enjoy

Plus Star Wars and Star Trek - animated

My newest creation, a stylish text face with some interesting tweaks to make it read nicely. Includes date, location, battery and weather.
Inspection enabled.

Summer colors

I’ll be promoting this on Twitter before and after Lenovo’s 25th Anniversary Retro ThinkPad. Logo is used with permission.

Hello friends, i’m a new facer designer. This is the my last face:

Red Bull Face

Look my design in my profile and comment with your impression and idea :slight_smile:

Clean and smooth time, minimal

Animated Clean and smooth time

313- Time Ops

Multi info watchface with animated aim.

Fun Fun Effects Digital Easy Nice contrast Army Target Full Info Battery Weather Temperature

313- Time Ops - Navy Blue

Multi info watchface with animated aim.
Full Info Battery Weather Temperature and steps

My latest 2 weather watches

so nice it looks very clean like you said easy to read:+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @ffanuelg

I guess this megathread is less laggy and broken since the 4.0 update.

Beyond the Sea is based on The Cliff Walk at Pourville (1882) by Claude Monet, and named for a timeless song by Bobby Darin.

The women pictured were likely Alice Hoschedé (his loyal mistress and second wife) and her eldest daughter, Blanche Hoschedé Monet (a favorite student and model who married Monet’s eldest son).

Tags: Monet art landscape seascape shoreline France nature summer sea sky woman

Comments and feedback welcome.

My Fair Lady is based on a fashion sketch by Katie Rodgers and named for the 1964 musical film, which centers on a flower girl played by Audrey Hepburn. The story follows her struggle with learning to speak and behave in the manner of London high society, and captures class stratification and education’s impact on who we are and how we’re perceived.

Tags: art watercolor fashion formal floral gown dress lady woman

Comments and feedback welcome!

Did you know that the iridescent feathers of the peacock represent wisdom, beauty, felicity, and joy?
(Peacock by Lucy Newton)

Tags: art watercolor nature animals birds peacock

Dragon’s Gate is a mythical waterfall on the Yellow River. According to Chinese legend, only the strongest and bravest koi could swim up the falls and transform into dragons. Because of this, koi fish symbolize the strength to surmount great difficulty and realize one’s goals and dreams. In this hybrid design, the pearl follows the hour, while the koi follows the minute. Once an hour (every n:5n:5n/11 in time), the koi overtakes the pearl.
(Koi by Stephanie Kriza)

Tags: duality art watercolor nature animals fish koi pearl

Did you know that the average hummingbird’s heart rate is over 1200 beats per minute?
(Hummingbirds by Dean Crouser)

Tags: art watercolor nature animals birds hummingbirds

The Lion of Nemeia was a favorite of the goddess Hera. His hide was impervious to weapons and he lived like a king, fearing no one. King Eurystheus asked Hercules to slay the beast as the first of his twelve Labors. Hercules prevailed, but Hera set the mighty lion amongst the stars, as the constellation Leo.
(Lion by Denis Gonchar)

Tags: art nature animals lion

First Snow is based on Winter Birdies (2012) by Maria Stezhko, and named for the Korean tradition of seeing the first snow of the year with the one you love.

Tags: art watercolor animals birds winter snow

Did you know that 30% of the world’s crops and 90% of wild flora need honey bees to thrive?
The hard-working bees in this design track the hour and minute.

Tags: art watercolor floral flower rose bees summer purple