[Help] Triple Tap Broken on Updated Gear S3 (Tizen 3.0)

Hello, after updating my Gear s3 on Tizen 3.0 Facer will not work. I’ve tested everything, “Triple Tap to Explore” will not accept my Taps. I’ve taper more then thousand times. Nothing happens.
Is their a problem with Tizen 3.0??
All the other Apps are running.

you need to reset the watch… than it will work. I had the same issue. But… another issue for me is that since the update the “Always On” stopped working. When I use Samsung faces or Mr.Time watch faces always-on works jut fine. The Facer settings don’t have any effect either. On “Normal” the night display turns on and than the watch goes dark. The option “Dimm” does the same, it dimms and than goes dark.

I just upgraded from a Fossil Gen 2 to a Fossil Gen 4 and just started getting the Triple Tap option. It seems like it comes up quite a bit, not sure why. Anyway, I can tap the heck out of my watch and most times nothing happens. Can’t figure out what it’s supposed to do. Sometimes when my watch wakes up or I’ve rebooted after an update, instead of going to my current selected face, it gives my the stupid Triple Tap to Explore screen and I’ve gotta tap it 20 times to get past that screen. My wife has a new Fossil Gen 3 and has the same issue. Is there a way to bypass this feature or even turn it off? What’s the point of it anyway? I miss not having to bypass this screen on my previous watch.