Unable to create QR code

Should I give up on ever getting Facer to work with my new IPhone and my Android watch running Wear OS? It doesn’t look like it is going to happen! Just installed an updated Wear OS dated November 11, 2018, and Facer is still a no go for generating a QR code!! Everything else including Watchmaker is working fine as well as Wear OS and Facer on the IPhone. I have good Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity on the watch.

Hi @mdhirsh - we are still working on this with Google and this is priority #1 for us. We will update this thread as soon as we have some good news to share.

Update Facer…confirmed working. Iphone xs with samsung gear s2 works flawless. Gear s2 on latest version…However wear os devices none work.

Aggiornato wear os su iphone e su amartwatch fossil … nulla da fare con crea alcun codice

I have the same sort of problem: the new Facer iOS app combined with the new Wear app that was just released did not fix the problem. Facer says they are working on the problem and will notify us when they have the fix. They say they are trying to reproduce the problem however from the forum it seems to be widespread. I would guess it is going to be a new android Facer app and maybe a new Facer iOS app, maybe an updated Wear os app.

Hi all, we have started an official thread with updates regarding this issue:
http://community.facer.io/t/ongoing-issue-wearos-iphone-users-qr-code-showing-service-not-available

I have essentially given up with Facer and their lack of a fix to work with Android wear. If they had wanted to, they would have fixed the problem by now!
I did get an Iwatch series 3 watch which does interface very easily with my iPhone X. You are exactly correct that Facer has very little functionality on the iwatches other than adding background photos and no dynamic faces that I can tell. I have yet to find apps that will provide any dynamic faces. It seems like it could be a good market if someone should come up with this type app. The only options that I can find for variable functionality on the iwatch are their “distractions” Have you found any other apps providing dynamic watch faces? Thanks

Nope unfortunately. Iwatch works but like you said boring. Hopefully facer will get things fixed and i might give tickwatch e another try. Until iwatch is my only driver.

I have a Michael Kors smartwatch and I get an error message every time. I tried to make sure everything was allowed in settings but I’ve had no luck getting the QR code to come up. Anyone else had this issue?