User Script for Showing Total Sync Counts

Hi everyone,

I was curious as to the total number of syncs that all my watch faces have together and so I created a User Script that can be used with Tampermonkey and which shows the total number of syncs for your drafts and published designs. You can get the script from here: About | Facer Sync Count | Userscripts | OpenUserJS.

Please install Tampermonkey first. It should be available for Chrome and Firefox and a few other browsers. Once that is done, click on the script link and select install. Now, whenever you are on the Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more page, the headers for “My Drafts” and “Published Designs” will show also a “Syncs: ###” info.

Let me know if you think this is helpful and if you have any ideas for improvements.

Thanks and enjoy!

6 Likes

Thank you, thats helpful.

1 Like

WOW!
Thanks for this one!

PS.: Why do I think this will start a small war?

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smiling_imp::imp::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Updated the script. Code is a bit cleaner now and it also shows the count for reviews.

Looks like this now:

1 Like

@msm030, that’s really cool, thanks:clap:

1 Like

Nice. I’ve been manually counting this for a while and tracking the increases. Does make me wonder if there are daily fluctuations up and down.

1 Like

2 Likes

I see that your schwartz is as big as mine.

2 Likes

My goal is to get as many syncs as people are in my city. 227k. After that maybe go for the metro area 830k.

1 Like

Then I’m gonna wait a long time…
I live in a country’s capital with roughly 1.8 million people.

1 Like

Not that long. Just copy some Rolex, TAG, and Breitling designs. You’ll have syncs for days…

Just to be clear on that comment - neither Facer nor these brands approve of this type of faces. Per our terms of services and copyright policies, repeated infringers will be warned, then terminated, so it might not be the best way to win that biggest schwartz contest :wink:

5 Likes

…might not be the best way to win that biggest schwartz contest. :laughing:

2 Likes

yeah, definitely a bad idea.

1 Like

2 Likes

I started tracking syncs myself a while back. I’m glad I did, since it’s not a premium feature!

2 Likes

Hi @msm030: when I have tampermonkey extension running in Chrome the creator does not work correctly, the drop down for the TAGs does not work, as soon as I turn off the extension the Creator works fine, has anyone else had the same problem?
@pacingpoet: my earlier post regarding Creator is marked as resolved, the query re the ‘view’ button was but the TAG issue wasn’t until now. Let me know if it’s just me, thanks

1 Like

@hayden As you suspected, I’m running Tampermonkey and all drop down menus work for me.

1 Like

Hi @hayden, sorry but I don’t know which dropdown you are mentioning. Could it be that it’s only available for premium designers? The only things that the script does are these, for both Draft and Published Designs:

1. Once the page is loaded, it’s clicking the “Show All” button
  2. It counts (reads) the count of Syncs / Reviews for all the available faces and sums them up
  3. It adds the Sums to the Headers (Drafts / Published Designs)

I don’t mess with anything else except the 2 headers. I’m also using Chrome at home and it works well. It also works well on my work PC which is running Firefox.

Sorry but with the current info I can’t help more.

1 Like