Watch face GAUSS-Genesis

Hi @ll, i would like to present my newest watch face - the GAUSS-Genesis.

In it there are 60 different funny Angels - one for each minute of the hour. Originally, i created these Cartoons over the last three years to use them as emoticon-series for facebook. Well, i think they make a funny, unique watch face as well. I hope you will enjoy it…

Greetings,

Phantasico aka GAUSS

3 Likes

great, 53 is my favorite :wink: “ring” on the top of head as well on the oposite site :slight_smile:

I really like the second hand, very easy to make things less cluttered and focus on the art.

I’ll definitely keep that in mind for future designs!

1 Like

:slight_smile: It’s funny… The curiosity has made the design more interesting… :+1:

1 Like

…just an micro-idea… what about new picture every time I look at the watch? :wink:

1 Like

@e.derebey: Thanks!

@Tomas: I was thinking about it, but i abandonded this idea. So the user knows after some time, what picture is combined with every minute.

Besides, this watch was really a lot of work and took a long time. Every picture had to be resized and repositioned to fit the middle area.

Greetings,

Phantasico aka GAUSS

1 Like

Looks great, I love it! I can’t even decide which would be my favorite. I’m going to sync it but I feel like it’s going to destroy my battery because I’m going to be looking at all the cartoons all day!