[Watchface] 𐌳𐍅 AI

New watchface inspired by a few different scenes from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Not sure if there’s a better way to do minute indexes than 60 individual layers, but I’d love to hear if anyone has ideas!

3 Likes

Very cool. Looking at this is like looking straight at HAL!!

Well done! I like it a lot

I am sorry, but i can‘t do that, dave. :wink:

1 Like

Good. I’m not the only one old enough to remember that movie!! I was feeling old!

1 Like

This is an awesome face! There is a definitely a better way than 60 layers. Check out the inspection mode on this watch and if you have questions feel free to ask.

1 Like

That’s a really smart way to do it! Hadn’t though of a rotating cover like that - it works so well.

It would work for me, too, if I converted the minute indexes to solid red, which I’m considering now.

It doesn’t have to be solid red per say. if you make your cover have a semi transparent design over it then you can still have it appear to have the different values even though the rotating color is just a solid color.

Gave it a go, and it worked! Editing the face now has 200% less lag. Thank you so much!

You are very welcome, glad I could help!

It looks cool, but… what time is it?

The small red indices are a minute indicator and the larger yellow bars are hours. The latest minute + hour are the ones at the end of the line going around the edges, like a minute hand or hour hand