[WatchFace] CFW Flipwatch Pro2

New look for this great face! Now with second progress bar and step progress bar. More color and the same utilities! Hope you like it!

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Very nice, well done!

I love the animated “flip numbers”.

2 Likes

Thanks @GRR and @mikeoday!

2 Likes

Always liked the flip numbers and like the colorful progress bar. It really makes it pop. Well Done!

3 Likes

Thanks! I always liked flip clocks and I am very happy to have been able to do it, very satiesfied with the result.

1 Like

Could you make it inspectable??? Would love to see how it’s done

1 Like

How do I get this face on my Apple watch? I’ve got the paid for premium version of Facer on my iPhone. What happens when I click on the “send to my watch” icon on a watch face on this web site?

Hi Wade
That won’t work. @carlosfilippa would have to make a new watch face for Apple Watches.

1 Like

Thanks Tom, I’m pretty new to this. Do you know of another “flip” clock face for the Apple SE?

Hi, you know, on facer hardly. Maybe with flipping digits for some other data, but not the time, because apple supposedly restricts templates to work with predefined way to display time.

But if you browse a while, there sure are examples of this flip watch style.

3 Likes

Sadly . Apple Faces made on Facer Creator only update every 15 minutes so a Flip Face would always be wrong by +/- 15 minutes . It is a power saving strategy of IOS Hence Decent Makers do not Publish them . What Peter has shown is the sort of thing you can get .

2 Likes

That looks great, nice work @carlosfilippa :+1:

1 Like