[Watchface] CFW Satellites

Some time ago I wanted to design a watch that when I started with Facer would have been completely out of my league. What I wanted was to challenge myself, take very simple elements and do something nice with them. So the original premise was to use only black and white, without color, grays, shadows or perspective.
I needed some time and patience, trial and error, but I am more than satisfied with the result.
I hope you like the first of what I hope is a new series of analogs with the same black and white flat style.

9 Likes

It looks like really great! You are outdoing yourself! That is good! :grin:

1 Like

Oh, you could be proud of the result! Really good work and a nice concept. Even more because it‘s only b/w.

But … imhO such a look is to flat. I love gradients, shadow dropping, light effects, silver or chrome look.

Only my two cents, a lot of people will like it just the way it is.

Maybe you should create another version in future with more depth…

2 Likes

I love those thing too, but in this case, the all series will be flat as a… anything really flat! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks!

Flat as the earth, as we all know since Terry Pratchett!

:slight_smile:

Pancakes … Pancakes are very flat as well.

And tires, sometimes. In direct interaction to nails.

2 Likes

Nice work! I hadn’t considered using screentone/ben day dots in a design before.

Great work with the layout and organizing so much information!

1 Like

Thanks! was some time to place everything indeed…

1 Like

Great work my friend, very well done.

1 Like

Thanks, very kind words!

That’s a great design, you’ve done a really good job on this one!

1 Like

Thanks, appreciated!

That is awesome. I think this might be your best face yet!!

1 Like

They say “Practice makes the Master”, but limiting your resources willingly, truly accelerates your creative capacity!!
Great work!

1 Like