[Watchface] Cobra

What do you think of this one peeps. Just knocked it up whilst on a couple of numbing conference calls :confused: Good thing about digital faces is they dont take very long to make. I reckon this might be a collection template too?

7 Likes

not bad mate very clear

1 Like

Yeah that was the intention on this one. Everything readable without cheapening the watch if you know what I mean. Already got a couple of idea’s on different itterations of this one. Obviously a blac framed version instead of silver and maybe an Arctic edition too? See how this one does. My syncs have sky rocketed. triple yesterday. ive already passed 250 + today. Seems im on the radar now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thats cool mate i average only 200 a day but i seem to get featured every week so alls good hehe

2 Likes

4 Likes

Very good design!

lol, @Linlay & @nikkla would be proud :smiley:

2 Likes

Great idea well implemented - I like the way the stacked 3d effect gives it depth.

1 Like

Dave, another coup, I like them all.

1 Like

I love it Dave I had to get it :blush:

1 Like

Pretty. What app did you use to paint the flowers?

1 Like

Nice one! I like!

1 Like

ok, so i need to take this design up a level. You will notice I utilised the 360 progress tool for 10k steps and battery power. however because of my design you really only see progress towards 7.5k steps and battery power when below 75%.

So, how would i replicate the look i have but with only 270 degree rotations that display 10k steps and up to 100% battery.

thanks

looks like for the battery i need to select battery icon and replace the images used for >>

0-2
3-7
8-12
13-17
18-22
23-27
28-32
33-37
38-42
43-47
48-52
53-57
58-62
63-67
68-72
73-77
78-82
83-87
88-92
93-97
98-100

Which is going to be a chore :’( but not sure how to do the steps ones

ok, so i did that on my default Cobra design battery and that worked a treat. Replaced all the origanl 21 battery images above with my new ones. So assuming I can now re-use these same images for steps but in absence of an icon to edit what would the code typically look like for the opacity settings.

so for example

<301 >500
<501 >900

etc…

2 Likes

What do you think, I think i’ve polished up the original COBRA (very top) as much as I need to before considering a Premium version. Any good, bad or ugly opinions on the Cobra range much appreciated as always.

Mmm, not 100% sure what you were trying to achieve with your progress bars but I think you might still be able to use the built in bars.

If you set the fill ration to 0.75 * your original formula and then rotate the figure to the necessary fixed angle then you would have the “full range” progress bar running from 0 to 270deg ( plus the fixed rotation ).

For example, for your battery bar you might use:

Fill ratio: ( 0.75 * #BLN# / 100 ) ie. fill = 0 when #BLN# = 0 up to fill = 0.75 when #BLN# = 100
rotation: -90

Not sure if that helps. Obviously you solved the problem with your multiple layers but it may be useful for next time ( assuming I understood what you were after :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Damn, that would of been easier :thumbsup:

It was more the steps im stuck on, ill play with the fill ratio there too but was wondering how to create anything beyond 10k.

So currently I have this for steps >>

(clamp(#ZSC#, 0, 10000)/10000)

So i guess I can edit the 10000 for as many steps as I like but how do I make this 270?