[WatchFace] Forever Gaming - Donkey Kong [Free]

Whew! This one was a challenge of my animation skills. If you want to see how complicated things can get, check out this design. I have both the “Long Animation” and “2 Second Animation” going at the same time. The LA masks the 2SA running in the background until it finishes its play through. I also extended the first frames display time in the LA to show the start screen longer. Some elements are also ‘animated’ to show up or disappear when needed.

As a bonus, I did a full Dim screen that’s different from the main animation.

7 Likes

I released it as a free design since Donkey Kong is trademarked by Nintendo. Did you know they tried to trademark the phrase" Its on like Donkey Kong"?

2 Likes

Nice work! Defintely one to study! Incredible what you were able to pull off with the resources available!

1 Like

Love it! Great work as usual :thumbsup:

1 Like

Wow!!

Veeeeery cool!!

1 Like

Amazing job!

Pretty awesome work @eradicator09. Looks great! :+1:

-john

1 Like

That’s incredible…I really appreciate your work!

1 Like

RESPECT !

I like it simple but this is one of the best animated faces I have seen made with Facer!!!

There is one around with Pacman also… Just games that took all my pocket money before I was able to buy my first console…

and just saying… if you don’t have permission I hope you realize you can not ask money for a face with this design… I think you know what they did with all the apps in Play and the app store starring characters from this soft-warehouse…
I really like the face but It might get you in trouble as long Donkey Kong and many other old games are not free to use for anything at all… other then for Fan Art… If you use it to charge people you need an license…

And sure, people can flag this post or call me whatever I just thought you never thought of the legal part of your awesome work… and realize that even making a free face still can get your in trouble if they want…

1 Like

Amazing! Awesome work!!

2 Likes

Great work that paid off! Congrats!

1 Like